At Total Care Removals we have vast experience but not even we would claim to ‘know it all’.
Life and improvement are about constantly learning and it’s dangerous to think that there’s nothing left for one to pick-up.
So, however often you’ve previously moved or relocated your office, we’re sure that we’ll have some tips and techniques that you’ll find useful.
Here’s a quick summary of some of the main headings where we can provide tips and help:
- Planning – never underestimate the things that need to be considered and planned when moving. We can help with checklists there.
- Access – your truck not being able to park anywhere near your property isn’t going to be the best start to your removal. We have some ideas to help.
- Packing – there are pros and cons to doing it yourself. We can share those with you to help you make an informed decision. If you are doing your own packing, we can supply some tips there too.
- Unpacking – it’s amazing how often the difficulties here can be overlooked. Simply trying to sort out the best sequence to unpack your boxes is just one illustration. We have some great ideas there.
- Economy versus ease – trying to keep your costs down is a perfectly normal inclination but it can sometimes be a false economy if one or two extra people would make your removal that bit faster and less risky. We can help you understand the issues and to do the sums.
- Insurance – a very specific subject in its own right and not one where it’ll pay to make wild guesses.
- Storage – we can help you to think through what needs to be stored and in what packing order. Remember, stuff at the back of a storage unit can be much harder to access than stuff at the front of one.
- Communications – a lot of people will need to be told you’re moving and your new location, at least if troubles are to be avoided. We know who many of those are!
Of course, space doesn’t permit this to be a comprehensive list.
Why not call us for a chat to review this important area?