What are our core principles?
They’re easily summarised :
- Service ethos – to us the only important thing in our business relationship with a customer is their satisfaction.
- Honesty and integrity – evasion and being ‘economical with the truth’ is always unnecessary and it destroys trust.
- Total professionalism – there is no space in the modern business for amateurs, whether they’re well-intentioned or not.
- Delivery – promises are meaningless unless they’re kept so that means we’ll do whatever it takes to meet our commitments.
- Responsibility and care – we’ll treat your possessions and property EXACTLY as if they were ours.
- Accountability – if there is a challenge, we’ll deal with it in partnership with you. We don’t believe in blaming others or walking away.
Of course, principles are high-minded things and need to be ingrained into everyday work practices.
At Total Care Removals, we have management systems and processes that constantly review our team performance against these principles to make sure that compliance with them becomes part of daily ‘business as usual’ without needing to think about doing anything special.
We also regularly ask our clients to give us their honest and frank opinion of our performance and we use that to check our adherence to the above.
Furthermore, we conduct post-removal reviews to see what if any lessons can be learned – and we do that even when our customers are 100% happy with the service they’ve received.
This is what makes Total Care Removals different.