We want your feedback!
It’s as simple as that.
Feedback helps us to monitor our performance and where necessary, to make improvements in the service or services we’re providing.
We know it may take a few minutes of your time but it really does help us – so our sincere thanks in advance.
If you’re an existing or potential customer providing feedback on our services, please:
- Use the form below to leave us your comments
- Make sure you provide your name, contact information and something we can use to identify the engagement we’ve had with you. This is only for us to be certain that your comments relate to a real situation and that they’re not just an ‘internet spoof’ commentary.
- We must reserve the right to delete feedback that we cannot attribute to an originator or specific work situation.
If you’re a visitor to our site, we’d welcome your comments on any aspect of it. Please:
- Use the form below to leave your comments.
- Be as specific as possible.
- If you would like us to respond, make sure you provide a current email address and that your spam filters won’t reject our email response.
We welcome all comments of any nature, whether they’re positive or indicating that improvements are required.
Comments will be moderated based upon:
- New Zealand legal requirements.
- Posts containing expletives, racist, sexist, ageist, threatening or offensive language will be removed in total or edited.
- Posts must relate directly to either our web site or our performance in support of a real-life engagement between you and us. Off-subject posts and statements will be automatically deleted as will advertising.
Thanks again for your help in this important area.
We will take your comments seriously and inform you of any action we plan to take as a result. In posting your comments, you are giving us the right to publish them in full or part on our site – though we would never publish your contact details without obtaining your prior permission.